Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!In no particular order.
This Week's Theme:
Top Ten Goals for 2015
1. Get back to doing regular posts. I've fallen away from my blog and that makes me sad. This semester, I'm going to try and make more time for my blog.
2. Keep my grades up. Obviously, my schoolwork comes before my blog. Though, I'm not very worried about my grades, I still need to make sure I stay focused on my schoolwork.
3. Graduate in the top 3 of my class. I'm competitive when it comes to grades, so I'm really hoping I achieve this one.
4. Catch up on the books I have on my to-review shelf.
5. Stay on top of writing reviews.
6. Relax and have fun. I have eight months before I start college and I want to enjoy this time with m friends and family and not stress the whole time.
7. Finish a couple of TV series I've started.
8. Don't snack between meals as much.
9. Continue to obsess over Imagine Dragons because their amaze-balls.
10. Start College!!