At Delmont High School, home of the Bobcats, Skylar has no friends and is often bullied. To make matters worse, her home life sucks thanks to all-star quarterback Caleb Morgan, nephew of her mom's live-in boyfriend.
At first Skylar and Caleb want nothing to do with one another. But they soon discover they're not that different after all--and each is harboring a secret attraction to the other. But can a Bulldog and a Bobcat ever really be more than friends? And are Skylar and Caleb willing to risk everything to find out? Rival Love is a debut young adult contemporary romance from Natalie Decker.
The author Natalie is not a Junk food addict, but her character Skylar loves desserts, and Twizzlers. Here are some of Natalie’s top five favorites with Skylar’s tips.
Top 5 Songs
1. Beg by Evans Blue (I love listening to this especially on fight scenes when I want my characters screaming at one another.)
2. Stay Young by Strata (Love this song and this band, they broke up, but I still LOVE them. Stay young is a good song to just mellow out to.)
3. Call and Answer by Bare naked Ladies (This is my alarm. Not kidding. I love it)
4. This Kid’s Not Alright by Awolnation (This is Skylar’s song. She’s angry. The school who she hates wants her to help out with the funding problem. She wants to tell them where to stick it. But she’s got a heart of gold so she does the right thing. Even if she hates it.)
5. Sorrow by The National (This is Caleb’s song. He lives his life on the party side. He lost his parents and doesn’t think about the future. Tries to live in the now. But Skylar can change all this.)
Giveaway:a Rafflecopter giveaway