Contemporary YA The Darkest Part (Living Heartwood #1) by Trisha Wolfe, Hopeless and Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover, Heart Breaths by K. K. Hendin
Dystopian/Post-Apocalyptic Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth2. Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t?
Paranormal Sentinel (Covenant #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Sweet Peril (Sweet #2) by Wendy Higgins
Fantasy The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater
Falling For You by Lisa Scroeder
3. Most surprising (in a good way!) book of 2013?
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
4. Book you read in 2013 that you recommended to people most in 2013?
Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth
5. Best series you discovered in 2013?
6. Favorite new author you discovered in 2013?
Trisha Wolfe and Deanna Roy
7. Best book that was out of your comfort zone or was a new genre for you?
Kindrily series by Karen Amanda Hooper because I don't generally read books about reincarnation, but I loved it!
8. Most thrilling, unputdownable book in 2013?
9. Book You Read In 2013 That You Are Most Likely To Re-Read Next Year?
10. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2013?
11. Most memorable character in 2013?
Kai and Anna from the Sweet trilogy by Wendy Higgins
12. Most beautifully written book read in 2013?
13. Book that had the greatest impact on you in 2013?
14. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2013 to finally read?
15. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read In 2013?
“There are so many ways to be brave in this world. Sometimes bravery involves laying down your life for something bigger than yourself, or for someone else. Sometimes it involves giving up everything you have ever known, or everyone you have ever loved, for the sake of something greater.
But sometimes it doesn't.
Sometimes it is nothing more than gritting your teeth through pain, and the work of every day, the slow walk toward a better life.
That is the sort of bravery I must have now.”
16.Shortest & Longest Book You Read In 2013?
Shortest - Bitter Sweet Love by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Longest - New Moon by Stephanie Meyer
17. Book That Had A Scene In It That Had You Reeling And Dying To Talk To Somebody About It? (a WTF moment, an epic revelation, a steamy kiss, etc. etc.) Be careful of spoilers!
The end </3 I legit sobbed for the last thirty pages. In the car. With my mom giving me weird looks.
Logan and Rachel
Quinn and Willow
19. Favorite Book You Read in 2013 From An Author You’ve Read Previously
20. Best Book You Read In 2013 That You Read Based SOLELY On A Recommendation From Somebody Else:
I didn't read this solely based on recommendation, but there weren't really any books I read this year that we're recommended to me. I had read Under the Never Sky when it first came out but never got around to reading the sequel. My sister kept bugging me and I finally read it a month or two ago and I don't know why I waited.
This is another one of those where my sister bugged me about reading it, though I was the one who introduced her to the series. I just hadn't read it yet.
21. Genre You Read The Most From in 2013?
Dystopian or Contemporary
22. Newest fictional crush from a book you read in 2013?
Holder and Daniel from the Hopeless series by Colleen Hoover and Cam from Trust in Me by J. Lynn
23. Best 2013 debut you read?
24. Most vivid world/imagery in a book you read in 2013?
25. Book That Was The Most Fun To Read in 2013?
Anything by Jennifer Armentrout
26. Book That Made You Cry Or Nearly Cry in 2013?
27. Book You Read in 2013 That You Think Got Overlooked This Year Or When It Came Out?