Monday, December 23, 2013

Top 10 of 2013: Books I've Read

Today's Topic:
Best Books I've Read in 2013


 The Darkest Part (Living Heartwood #1) by Trisha Wolfe
Wish I May (New Hope #2) by Lexi Ryan
Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth


Sentinel (Covenant #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
 Hopeless (Hopeless #1) by Colleen Hoover
Losing Hope (Hopeless #2) by Colleen Hoover


 Sweet Peril (Sweet #2) by Wendy Higgins
Letters to Nowhere (Letters to Nowhere #1) by Julie Cross
The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater


Heart Breaths by K. K. Hendin

2 comments:

  1. Awesome list! Thanks so much for taking part in the Top 10 of 2013! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your Top 10’s :D
    Hugs,
    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopeless. :) I love that book so much. I'm glad to see others love it as well. You have an awesome list. I want to read almost all of them!

    ReplyDelete