Sassy Girl Swoony God Challenge #1


Here's Tellulah on the first challenge:




Here's that written down:
Challenge #1 is to decide in which tropical location here on Earth, Kai first kidnapped Persephone all those years ago. Then find a photo of that place and tweet the photo along with the following message:

#SassyGirlSwoonyGodTourney http://bit.ly/1cNXx2b Kai kidnapped Persephone here. #MyDateFromHell

Participants can tweet up to four times for up to four entries.There are also bonus entries:
Bonus entry #1: Post photo on your blog, explaining what it is.
Bonus entry #2: Post photo on blog’s FB page, explaining what it is.Bonus entry #3: Post photo on Pinterest, explaining what it is.


To get your entries for the grand prize draw from this week's challenge, email Tellulah at td@tellulahdarling.com the following by Sunday, Sept 22 noon PST:

1) Screenshots of your tweets
2) Links to your blog, FB, Pinterest (as applicable)
3) The photo and place name





At stake is a signed copy of My Date From Hell, a t-shirt featuring Kai’s tattoo of the pomegranate tree seen in the tourney banner AND getting to have a character named after the winner in My Life From Hell. The grand prize draw is on Nov 15.

For more info, check out Tellulah's website for more info on the books, the tournament, and the challenges.


 Here's where I think Kai kidnapped Persephone:

This picture was found here and is taken on the Hawaiian island of Maui. I think it's perfect because I've always pictured Persephone picking flowers in a secluded area and if this picture doesn't give off seclusion vibes, I don't know what does. The waterfall and the flowers make everything so peaceful.

That's what I think, but what do you guys think? tag me when you post your photos and I'll retweet them. I'm curious to see what you guys think. I'll also be putting the pic up on Facebook and Twitter, too. Thanks for stopping by guys. See you next week!!
Mwah!
Gabi <3

Comments