Top Ten Tuesday: Intimidating Books (15)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
In no particular order except.

This Week's Theme:
Top Ten Eleven Most Intimidating Sequels

For this week, I decided to discuss the sequels of books I love that I haven't read yet.



Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky #2) by Veronica Rossi
Breaking Point (Article #5) by Kristen Simmons
Requiem (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver



Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare
Walking Disaster (Beautiful #2) by Jamie McGuire
The Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus #2) by Rick Riordan


 This Girl (Slammed #3) by Colleen Hoover
Sever (The Chemical Garden #3) by Lauren DeStefano
Tiger's Destiny (Tiger Saga #4) by Colleen Houck


Crossed (Matched #2) by Ally Condie
Bitterblue (Graceling Realm #3) by Kristin Cashore

Comments

  1. I haven't read most of these YA too. Half-intimidated half-no time.

    Here's my Top 10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know. I've started Crossed, Son of Neptune, and Tiger's Destiny but haven't finished them. Not because I don't like them, but because I'm afraid it'll ruin the series.

      Delete

Post a Comment