With All My Soul (Soul Screamers #7) by Rachel Vincent

What does it mean when your school is voted the most dangerous in America? It's time to kick some hellion butt...

After not really surviving her junior year (does "undead" count as survival?), Kaylee Cavanaugh has vowed to take back her school from the hellions causing all the trouble. She's going to find a way to turn the incarnations of Avarice, Envy and Vanity against one another in order to protect her friends and finish this war, once and forever.

But then she meets Wrath and understands that she's closer to the edge than she's ever been. And when one more person close to her is taken, Kaylee realizes she can't save everyone she loves without risking everything she has....







First line:
I used to hate the fact that my world is built on half-truths, held together with white lies.
----------
Format:
Nook ebook
----------
Rating:
5 souls out of 5
---------
I adore the Soul Screamers series. All the characters have become near and dear to my hearts. We've been on several journeys, transcribed in seven books and three novellas. And now our story has come to an end in this seventh and final book, With All My Soul.

Kaylee will do anything to protect those she loves. Including sacrificing herself. But that's why she has Todd. To help her see reason when the only option she sees is to give herself up. Well, that, and to give us somebody to swoon over. Together they make a perfect and very sexy team.

Everything in the first six books has been building up to With All My Soul. It's full of suspense. Tons and tons of suspense. Lots of action, too. I couldn't put it down!!

The end with Kaylee's solution was so perfect and exactly like her personality. I hate it when at the end of a series or book, a character does something so out of character, but Rachel Vincent found the perfect ending to the Soul Screamers series. I am sooooo sad to see it go!!!!

This is the part where I usually say how excited I am for the sequel, but alas! There is no sequel :( But I can say I'm excited for Rachel's upcoming YA series, though it might be a year or two til it comes out. Check it out here.
 

Comments