The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley

Amber Walker and her older brother, Jake, have an abusive father. One night her brother's best friend, Liam, sees her crying and climbs through her bedroom window to comfort her. That one action sparks a love/hate relationship that spans over the next eight years.

Liam is now a confident, flirty player who has never had a girlfriend before. Amber is still emotionally scarred from the abuse she suffered at the hands of her father. Together they make an unlikely pair.

Their relationship has always been a rocky one, but what happens when Amber starts to view her brother's best friend a little differently? And how will her brother, who has always been a little overprotective, react when he finds out that the pair are growing closer? Find out in The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window.

----------
First line:
I sat on the kitchen counter, watching my mom make pasta bake; she was panicking slightly and kept glancing at the clock every couple of minutes.
----------
Format:
Nook ebook
----------
Rate:
4 stars out of 5
----------
     From the time I started this book it captivated. I loved that the darkness of Amber's father's abuse was countered by the sweetness of the relationship between Amber and Liam. I fell in love with Liam from the beginning. He was sweet and caring and obviously in love with Amber, though she thought he was a jerk and a player.
     I liked that it was a romance that bloomed from a friendship. Most romances in young adult novels, in any novel really, are basically love at first sight. So Amber and Liam's relationship was a breath of fresh air.
     Jake and Amber also have a cool relationship, although he is a little too protective. He's a good guy and I hope Kirsty writes a book about him. I would definitely love that!
     The Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window is an amazing addition to everyone shelf! Be sure to grab a copy!!!

Comments