Throne of Glass Playlist Part 5 (10)

Wildest Dream (Taylor's Version) by Taylor Swift

I know this is about a man leaving a woman, but I can just picture this as Sam and Celaena and just makes it bittersweet.

Best lyric:  He said "Let's get out of this town / drive out of the city, away from the crowds." / I thought 'Heaven can't help me now' / Nothing lasts forever / But this is gonna take me down.



Long Live (Taylor's Version) by Taylor Swift

This is the coronation scene in KOA. All of the crew together, basking in what they have accomplished. Promising that even when they go their separate ways, they are connected forever.

Best lyric:  Singing long live all the mountains we moved / I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you / And long, long live the look on your face / And bring on all the pretenders / One day, we will be remembered



Eavesdrop by The Civil Wars

This one makes me tear up. This is Aelin and Rowan in KOA before Aelin puts the keys back in the gate. The back and forth of the two singers and the longing in their voices just make it perfect for this moment.

Best lyric: I don't want to talk right now / I just want your arms wrapped around / Me and this moment before it runs out


I Can See You (Taylor's Version) (From the Vault) by Taylor Swift

This gives Aelin and Rowan vibes in QOS before they're actually a couple. When Aelin has realized that they're mates, but Rowan is still denying everything including his feelings.

Best lyric:  And you don't think I, I, I can see ya, do ya? / I've been watchin' you for ages / And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it / But what you do if I went to touch you now?



Comments