Throne of Glass Playlist Part 3: Chaol is a whiny bitch edition (6)


Chaol is a whiny bitch and here are my favorite songs to remind me of that fact. I hate how everything is Aelin's fault and he can take no personal responsibility or find blame in anyone else. It's just always Aelin's fault.

I Knew You Were Trouble (Taylor's Version) by Taylor Swift

I mean, he did know she was trouble since she was an assassin. And Aelin makes a good scapegoat for all of Chaol's problems.

Best lyric:  I knew you were trouble when you walked in / so shame on me now



Good 4 U by Olivia Rodrigo

The whiniest of break up songs. And I'm pretty sure at one point Chaol does complain about Aelin moving on so fast in Tower of Dawn. And blamed her for being unfeeling towards him

Best lyric:  Remember when you swore to God I was the only person who ever got you / well screw that and screw you / you will never have to hurt the wat you know that I do



Rolling in the Deep by Adele

The first verse is Aelin in her rage after Nehemia's death. The second verse is Chaol after he finds out that Celaena is Aelin and what she did to Narrok in Wendlyn.

Best lyric:  You're gonna wish you never had met me

Comments