Throne of Glass Playlist Part 2 (5)


Vigilante Shit by Taylor Swift

Lysandra in her villain era and I'm so here for it. She gave that cold hard proof to Aelin to take down Arobynn.

Best lyric:  I don't start shit but I can tell you how it ends / Don't get sad get even



Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Lorde

This is the vibes of Kingdom of Ash, knowing that the team has to face not only Erawan, but Maeve and everything seems hopeless. Lorde gives a dark twist to this song that I absolutely adore.

Best lyric:  There's a room where the light won't find / Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down / when they do I'll be right behind you



Yes I Am by Demi Lovato

This gives the same vibes as "I am a god". iykyk

Best lyric:  I am everything / all that I need / and I won't be defeated



Lover by Taylor Swift

"To whatever end."

Best lyric:  Can I go where you go? Can we always be this close? Forever and ever.

 

Comments