Throne of Glass Playlist Part 1 (1)


Welcome to a new series featuring the songs that make me think of our favorite books! Spoilers for the series that are featured so don't read ahead if you don't want to know why the songs fits.


Can't Be Tamed by Miley Cyrus

This song just embodies Celaena in the height of her assassin era pre-Endovier. The wild energy of the song and the undertones of anger just scream "Just try me and see what happens."

Best lyric: For those who don't know me / I can get a bit crazy, /have to get my way / 24 hours a day




Confident by Demi Lovato

This song has the same energy as Can't Be Tamed. It also adds the element of "I'm flawless, don't mess with me."

Best lyric: I'm the boss right now


Look What You Made Me Do by Taylor Swift

Queen Of Shadows vibes where Aelin is dead set on destroying the two men who have made her life hell. Arobynn and The King of Adarlan got what was coming for them and Aelin looked good while doing, just like Taylor in the music video.

Best lyric: I'm sorry / The old [Celaena] can't come to the phone right now / Why? 'Cause she's dead


The Story of Tonight by The Cast of Hamilton

Taking a step away from songs about Aelin (even though she is life), this song is just straight Aedion anytime the battle is going poorly. Literally every time "Let's make it worthy of a song". I love you Aedion, but you are also a touch dramatic.

Best Lyric: I may not live to see our glory / but I will gladly join the fight

Comments