Crescent City Playlist Part 1 (3)


...Ready for It? by Taylor Swift

Big Bryce and Hunt energy in HOSAB. The "we are meant to be together so fuck what the world thinks" vibes are just *chef's kiss*

Best lyric: In the middle night, in my dreams / I know I'm gonna be with you / so I take my time / are you ready for it? 



22 (Taylor's Version) by Taylor Swift

All I can think of is Bryce, Danika, Fury, and Juniper out clubbing with this song.

Best lyric: We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time / It's miserable and magical, oh yeah



Shake it Off (Taylor's Version) by Taylor Swift

This is just Danika telling her mom and everybody to fuck off when they call her Party Princess.

Best lyric: I never miss a beat / I'm lightning on feet / and that's what they don't see

Comments