A Court of Thorns and Roses Playlist Part 1 (2)


Levitating by Dua Lipa

I thinks this song just embodies Rhys's flirtations with Feyre. The uplifting and playfulness is just perfect for them.

Best lyric: If you wanna run away with me, I know a galaxy and I can take you for a ride.


 

You Belong with Me (Taylor's Version) by Taylor Swift

This is Rhys while Feyre is with Tamlin.

Best lyric: Dreaming about the day that when you wake and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time.



Blank Space (Taylor's Version) by Taylor Swift

This is the first song I ever added to my book playlist. The first verse is Rhys at Feyre and Tamlin's wedding, ready to whisk her away from the Spring Court. The second verse is Feyre telling Cassian, Azriel, and Mor about how she brought the Spring Court down singlehandedly.

Best lyric: But you'll come back each time you leave / Because darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream



Sorry not Sorry by Demi Lovato

I'm obsessed with this song as Feyre's revenge song against Tamlin. Fuck right off, Tamlin.

Best lyric: Payback is a bad bitch / and baby I'm the baddest / you fucking with a savage



You're Not Sorry (Taylor's Version) by Taylor Swift

While Blank Space and Sorry not Sorry are Feyre's revenge songs, this is Feyre's mourning of the relationship with Tamlin. He was what she needed but Under the Mountain broke something in both of them and it destroyed their relationship. Tamlin did some terrible stuff, but I'm still holding out for a redemption arc

Best lyric: I could have loved you all my life if you hadn't left me waiting in the cold

Comments