Cover Characteristic: Mythical Creatures (50)

Cover Characteristic
(hosted by Sugar & Snark)
This a meme where each week a book cover characteristic will be selected by the host. You then choose 5 covers to post with that particular characteristic.
This week's theme:
Mythical Creatures


Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling


Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck


The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan


Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown

My favorite cover of the week:
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa

Comments

  1. Wow, I can't figure out which cover I like best form your selection. Harry Potter is so iconic, Tiger's Destiny is so ornate and beautiful, and The Last Olympian has that dark quality I love in books. Great choices. Tough decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Harry Potter covers are so great! I can't believe I forgot them.
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment