Jessica Sorensen's Upcoming Books

Darkness Breaks (Darkness Falls #2)
Release Date: May 26, 2012

Cover to be revealed

Kayla made her choice and now she has to live with it. She lives with the Day Takers, hiding in the city, staking vampires.
But taking on vampires while still human is difficult. Sylas constantly pressures Kayla to choose the life of a Day Taker. But until Kayla knows for sure what Monarch is planning, she can’t make her choice. Plus there’s Aiden. No matter how hard she tries, she can’t stop thinking about him.
When Kayla’s memories star resurfacing, it becomes clear that the one place she needs to go for answers is the place she never wanted to see again—The Colony. But is facing the Highers worth the risk?
Lost Soul (Fallen Soul #1)
Release Date: June 23, 2012
My name is Gemma Lucas and my life is going good. Alex and I eliminated the star, along with Stephan and the Death Walkers. Finally I can relax and focus on freeing my father from the Room of Forbidden.
At least that’s what I thought. But things are never this easy. Just when I’ve put the past behind me, Lost Souls cross over into the Real World and start stealing souls for the Queen of the Afterlife.
Then Alex disappears without a trace. As I desperately search for him, I discover secrets I wish I could forget—secrets Alex has been keeping for me. And I’m not sure what to do. Or who I can trust.
Ember (Death Collectors #1)
Release Date: July 28
 
For sixteen-year-old Ember, life is death. With a simple touch, she knows when people will die. It’s her curse and the reason why she secludes herself from the world, not wanting to get close to anyone. The only person who knows her secret is her one and only friend Raven.
Then she meets Asher Morgan. He’s gorgeous, mysterious, and is the only person Ember has never sensed death from. So when he pushes into her life, she doesn’t mind, even though he seems to be keeping many secrets from her.
But when unexplained deaths start to haunt the town, Ember starts questioning why she can’t sense Asher death and what it is he’s hiding

Visit Jessica Sorensen's blog

Comments